i can't wait

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 15, 2007
      I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of Ideas
      maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 15, 2007
        In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
        I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of Ideas
        maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

        i'll be in my revamped snake eyes costume. you can come as scarlett and we can pair up  lol
        whatever you do i am sure it will be great
      • Maya
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 17, 2007
          >Hey my favorite character was Lady J. Now she was cool
          >
          > In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          > catwomanmtb@... writes:
          >
          > I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of
          Ideas
          > maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!
          maybe

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 17, 2007
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
            > that would be very cool right! LOL
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
            > >Hey my favorite character was Lady J. Now she was cool
            > >
            > > In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard
            Time,
            > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
            > >
            > > I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of
            > Ideas
            > > maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!
            > maybe
            > >

            > > i'll be in my revamped snake eyes costume. you can come as
            > scarlett and we
            > > can pair up lol
            > > whatever you do i am sure it will be great

          • May Parker
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
              I can't wait for the convention......But here is a question I have
              for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
              of the website?..........or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
              convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
              first one!!......and I really want to know before I
              attend!!....Thanks!!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
                In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                I can't wait for the convention.. ....But here is a question I have
                for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
                of the website?.... ......or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
                convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
                first one!!......and I really want to know before I
                attend!!.... Thanks!!

                i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited like 2 min
              • dugger_rockz
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
                  get your tix at the door, its simple an never to bad

                  > In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                  > lisad_2711@... writes:
                  >
                  > I can't wait for the convention..I can't wait for the conventio
                  > for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
                  > of the website?....of the website?....<WBR>......or Will I hav
                  > convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
                  > first one!!......and I really want to know before I
                  > attend!!....attend!!
                  >

                  > i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited
                  like 2 min

                • Maya
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 27, 2007
                    >I just wear my costume on sunday and but if you're going to go wait
                    and buy it at the door I never saw a line