looking forward to april

  • booswayn2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2007
      hi gang, I haven't been able to attend the con the last 2 yrs(made
      every one before) and am starting to get excited. heard last years
      attendance was down.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2007
        In a message dated 1/12/2007 10:48:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, booswayn2000@... writes:
        hi gang, I haven't been able to attend the con the last 2 yrs(made
        every one before) and am starting to get excited. heard last years
        attendance was down.

        hopefully i will have a job by then and able to go. the owner of the company came  in the other day and said tho we were making a profit and turned the store around but he was shutting us down so i got fired on the spot.
        last year was my first time going to the con so i dont know what it has been like tho i do know some vendors and they said it was down, that saturday was the only decent day if you could call it that. i'm more excited about the costume contest. i participated last year but i thought the judging was kinda messed up for the adult category. lumping everyone into one category i felt kinda jipped some people. and i am not saying that bc i didnt win anything lol
        they say this year its going to be different so maybe it will be alot more fun and fair. i'm not in the contest for the prizes anyway but wondering what the categories will be?