RE: [pittscomicon] Re: Was any one there in costume (I mean in this group)?

  • mike haushalter
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2004
      I dressded up as a ninja does that count

      They will make cemeteries their cathedrals and the cities will be your tombs

      >From: "Nicole Blum" <nickyb@...>
      >To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Was any one there in costume (I mean in this
      group)?
      >Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:23:08 -0000
      >
      >Not this year. I don't have a costume myself, but my husband
      >sometimes goes as Darth Maul. However, since we were coming down from
      >Rochester, NY it just didn't work to come in costume this year.
      >
      >Nicky Blum
      >aka Doc_Bev (FanForce boards)
      >aka Eowyn (www.rochesterfandom.com)

      Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
      $1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp
    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2004
        Yep, I try to costume every year if possible. I was Mad Hatter from
        the Japanese comic Angel Sanctuary on Sunday.

        ~Alexeil