Re: Looking for place to stay during con

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2005
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>

      (
      > I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Tod Smith

      Still looking if there's anyone who can help.
    • dave weaver
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2005
        if u can draw a really pic michael myers and jason u can stay with me.im staying at the radison..dave

        wrote:

        > Folks
        >
        > I'm looking for anyone to share a room at the hotel next to the
        > expomart. My name is Tod Smith and I'll be a guest this year again,
        > and I'll be located next to Moonstones booth. I won't have a whole
        > lot of cash, but I'd be willing to do some art for room and board.
        (
        > I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Tod Smith

        Still looking if there's anyone who can help.

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • norvandell
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
          Sounds cool not a problem. I did email you back with a responce, but
          Have not heard back yet. Write back with what your looking for and we
          can arrange details about the con too.

          Tod
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, dave weaver <ftthwtcm@y...>
          wrote:
          > if u can draw a really pic michael myers and jason u can stay with
          me.im staying at the radison..dave

          > norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@H...> wrote:
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Folks
          > >
          > > I'm looking for anyone to share a room at the hotel next to the
          > > expomart. My name is Tod Smith and I'll be a guest this year
          again,
          > > and I'll be located next to Moonstones booth. I won't have a
          whole
          > > lot of cash, but I'd be willing to do some art for room and
          board.
          > (
          > > I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > Tod Smith
          >
          > Still looking if there's anyone who can help.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

          > Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
        • ftthwtcm