Guest suggestions

  • Robbie Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2006
      I see Mike Grell and Howard Chaykin on the con's guest list... and I hope to see them at the con.

      Possible guest suggestions?  Definitely want to meet Darwyn Cooke without having to drive up to Toronto.

      Anyone else?

      Robbie -- Canton, OH

    • hellboypi
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Robbie Lewis" <vadmrobbie@...>
        wrote:
        > Possible guest suggestions? Definitely want to meet Darwyn Cooke
        without having to drive up to Toronto.

        > Anyone else?
        >
        > Robbie -- Canton, OH

        Sure, see post #567. I have a few ideas...;)
        Darwyn would be great though.
      • paulv70
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
          My dream guest list would include Alex Ross and Greg Rucka.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "hellboypi" <HELLBOYPI@...> wrote:

          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Robbie Lewis" <vadmrobbie@>
          > wrote:
          > > Possible guest suggestions? Definitely want to meet Darwyn Cooke
          > without having to drive up to Toronto.
          > >
          > > Anyone else?
          > >
          > > Robbie -- Canton, OH
          > >

          > Sure, see post #567. I have a few ideas...;)
          > Darwyn would be great though.

        • James Rowe
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
            my self I'd love to meet Peter David, JMS, and jim
            lee.
            James

            http://mail.yahoo.com