Re: Who'd ya vote for?

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4 7:19 PM
      I voted for AL Snow, even though the only one I haven't met from the
      group listed is Gilberg.
      I have a great New Rockers promo, I'm dying to get signed, plus when
      I met him the last time, I had forgot my camera... so no pic. :(

      Anyone interested in wrestlers can go to my site, to check out
      autographs, my collection and most of the guys I've met.

      www.geocities.com/khwrestle1

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
      wrote:
      > thanks for voting
      >
      > "Dirk...Dirk Diggler" <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:
      > I didnt vote in the comic poll (because I wont be happy until
      > BENDIS! comes), but I DID vote in the rasslin' poll. I picked
      Raven
      > because he's pretty knowledgeable about Rasslin', comics, and from
      > what I hear, he's a pretty alright guy.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      > "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is
      anything greater than turning animals into poo."

      > ---------------------------------
      > Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • R
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9 8:09 AM
        I don't know the first thing about wrestling, so I picked Raven,
        because that seemed to be the one most likely to be a woman.
        Oops. :)

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9 5:22 PM
            Well, so far it looks just like Johnny V.
            I'm going to the Legends on the Ring 2 convention in NJ, next
            weekend. The promoters are talking about an "EXTREME" reunion
            convention in July between Shane Douglas's show and the WWE PPV.
            Plus Wrestling Reunion is having a convention in June, with Kimberly
            Page already signed...... so even though I want to meet Mercedes,
            Ernie Hudson and Margot Kidder.... there isn't much really making me
            want to go to Comicon, plu just not enough money to go around.