bellevue comic book club

  • chaosonejoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2006
      I'm involved with an operation called 517521 in bellevue (border's the
      north part of Pittsburgh/WestView) and we have some great space and
      want to roll out a comic book store.

      To that end, we're putting together a monthly meeting of comic book
      fans. There may be a $2 or so fee for membership, or a yearly cost. We
      would likely offer discounts if the retail aspect gets off the ground.

      If you have any interest or suggestions, let me know... I'll announce
      the first meeting in February as soon as we get the space prepared.

      --Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2006
        In a message dated 12/20/2006 11:45:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, chaosonejoe@... writes:
        I'm involved with an operation called 517521 in bellevue (border's the
        north part of Pittsburgh/WestView ) and we have some great space and
        want to roll out a comic book store.

        To that end, we're putting together a monthly meeting of comic book
        fans. There may be a $2 or so fee for membership, or a yearly cost. We
        would likely offer discounts if the retail aspect gets off the ground.

        If you have any interest or suggestions, let me know... I'll announce
        the first meeting in February as soon as we get the space prepared.

        --Joe

        uummm what does this 2 bux get me? is this like some kinda book discussion session or is it just a bunch dudes hanging out reading books?