Can't Attend Next Year

  • William Crites
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2006
      Lost my job on thursday, so I won't be able to attend. I've gone every year since 2002. I even dressed up for 3 out of 5 of them. It was a blast, I hope to make it back in 2008.

      Will

    • Lisa Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2006
        Hey  Will,  Don't give up just yet!!.........When one door closes, one door will open.....you still might be able to attend!!....Don't loose your faith just yet!!.....2007 might be a great year for you!!
        Lisa

        http://mail.yahoo.com