I wearing a costume this year

  • Troy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      This is going to be my 8th year. (I think) attending and this is going
      to be the first year I will wear a costume. Nothing fancy. I made a
      NASCAR outfit for Halloween and had comic sponsors. I won't enter the
      costume contest but I will wear it around. I can't wait to see every
      one and I am going to make sure my digital camera has lots of space.

      Troy