I can't wait until April

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2006
      Hey everyone the time is coming around. I can't wait to see you all
      again. I was Catwoman you the better one. And I can't wait to show
      you'll my costume this year. All I have to say about it. "I know how
      quickly the weather can change"

      See you there
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2006
        In a message dated 12/18/2006 9:07:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
        Hey everyone the time is coming around. I can't wait to see you all
        again. I was Catwoman you the better one. And I can't wait to show
        you'll my costume this year. All I have to say about it. "I know how
        quickly the weather can change"

        See you there

        send me some sneak previews of your costume?!  lol