Re: [pittscomicon] Who'd ya vote for?

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4 5:11 PM
      thanks for voting

      "Dirk...Dirk Diggler" <datlocolatino@...> wrote:

      I didnt vote in the comic poll (because I wont be happy until
      BENDIS! comes), but I DID vote in the rasslin' poll. I picked Raven
      because he's pretty knowledgeable about Rasslin', comics, and from
      what I hear, he's a pretty alright guy.

      "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4 7:19 PM
        I voted for AL Snow, even though the only one I haven't met from the
        group listed is Gilberg.
        I have a great New Rockers promo, I'm dying to get signed, plus when
        I met him the last time, I had forgot my camera... so no pic. :(

        Anyone interested in wrestlers can go to my site, to check out
        autographs, my collection and most of the guys I've met.

        www.geocities.com/khwrestle1

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
        wrote:
        > thanks for voting
        >
        > "Dirk...Dirk Diggler" <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:
        > I didnt vote in the comic poll (because I wont be happy until
        > BENDIS! comes), but I DID vote in the rasslin' poll. I picked
        Raven
        > because he's pretty knowledgeable about Rasslin', comics, and from
        > what I hear, he's a pretty alright guy.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

        > "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is
        anything greater than turning animals into poo."

        > ---------------------------------
        > Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • R
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9 8:09 AM
          I don't know the first thing about wrestling, so I picked Raven,
          because that seemed to be the one most likely to be a woman.
          Oops. :)

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9 5:22 PM
              Well, so far it looks just like Johnny V.
              I'm going to the Legends on the Ring 2 convention in NJ, next
              weekend. The promoters are talking about an "EXTREME" reunion
              convention in July between Shane Douglas's show and the WWE PPV.
              Plus Wrestling Reunion is having a convention in June, with Kimberly
              Page already signed...... so even though I want to meet Mercedes,
              Ernie Hudson and Margot Kidder.... there isn't much really making me
              want to go to Comicon, plu just not enough money to go around.