Re: Getting closer

  • paulv70
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
      I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
      load a me.

      HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
      wrote:

      > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
      will
      > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
      and
      > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
      > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
      > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
      > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
      > >
      > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
      > are
      > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
      show
      > and also the
      > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
      but
      > i should be
      > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
      > wondering.

    • hobanagarak
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

        > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
        > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
        > Superman......
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
        > superman.

        I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
          In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
          I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
          a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
          Superman.... ..

          i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
        • L . Davis
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
            Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
            will you!!

            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
              In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
              Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
              will you!!

              i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.