Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Getting closer

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
      That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

      Alyson Mae Rhodes <kashira@...> wrote:
      I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

      On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
      I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
      a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
      Superman.... ..
      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@.. .> wrote:

      > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
      superman.

    • paulv70
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
        I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
        load a me.

        HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
        wrote:

        > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
        will
        > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
        and
        > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
        > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
        > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
        > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
        > >
        > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
        > are
        > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
        show
        > and also the
        > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
        but
        > i should be
        > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
        > wondering.

      • hobanagarak
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

          > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
          > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
          > Superman......
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
          > superman.

          I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
            In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
            I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
            a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
            Superman.... ..

            i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
          • L . Davis
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
              Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
              will you!!

              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
                will you!!

                i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.