Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Getting closer

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
      im gonna be  the fat guy walkin around....HA!

      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
        That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

        Alyson Mae Rhodes <kashira@...> wrote:
        I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

        On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
        I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
        a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
        Superman.... ..
        --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@.. .> wrote:

        > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
        superman.

      • paulv70
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
          I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
          load a me.

          HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
          wrote:

          > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
          will
          > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
          and
          > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
          > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
          > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
          > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
          > >
          > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
          > are
          > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
          show
          > and also the
          > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
          but
          > i should be
          > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
          > wondering.

        • hobanagarak
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

            > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
            > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
            > Superman......
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
            > superman.

            I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
              In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
              I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
              a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
              Superman.... ..

              i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
            • L . Davis
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
                will you!!

                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                  In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                  Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
                  will you!!

                  i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.