Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Getting closer

  • Alyson Mae Rhodes
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
      I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

      On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

      I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
      a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
      Superman......

      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
        im gonna be  the fat guy walkin around....HA!

        I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.

      • Lisa Davis
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
          That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

          On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
          I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
          a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
          Superman.... ..
          --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@.. .> wrote:

          > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
          superman.

        • paulv70
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
            I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
            load a me.

            HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
            wrote:

            > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
            will
            > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
            and
            > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
            > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
            > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
            > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
            > >
            > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
            > are
            > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
            show
            > and also the
            > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
            but
            > i should be
            > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
            > wondering.

          • hobanagarak
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

              > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
              > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
              > Superman......
              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
              > superman.

              I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                Superman.... ..

                i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
              • L . Davis
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                  Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
                  will you!!

                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                    In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                    Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
                    will you!!

                    i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.