Re: Getting closer

  • L . Davis
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
      I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
      a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
      Superman......
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@...> wrote:

      > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
      superman.

    • Alyson Mae Rhodes
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
        I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
          im gonna be  the fat guy walkin around....HA!

          I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.

        • Lisa Davis
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
            That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

            On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
            I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
            a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
            Superman.... ..
            --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@.. .> wrote:

            > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
            superman.

          • paulv70
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
              I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
              load a me.

              HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
              wrote:

              > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
              will
              > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
              and
              > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
              > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
              > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
              > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
              > >
              > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
              > are
              > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
              show
              > and also the
              > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
              but
              > i should be
              > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
              > wondering.

            • hobanagarak
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

                > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
                > Superman......
                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                > superman.

                I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                  In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                  I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                  a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                  Superman.... ..

                  i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
                • L . Davis
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                    Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
                    will you!!

                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                      In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                      Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
                      will you!!

                      i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.