Re: Getting closer

  • rajdrop86
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
      I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.
    • L . Davis
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
        I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
        a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
        Superman......
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@...> wrote:

        > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
        superman.

      • Alyson Mae Rhodes
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
          I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
            im gonna be  the fat guy walkin around....HA!

            I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.

          • Lisa Davis
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
              That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

              On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
              I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
              a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
              Superman.... ..
              --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@.. .> wrote:

              > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
              superman.

            • paulv70
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
                load a me.

                HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
                wrote:

                > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
                will
                > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
                and
                > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
                > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
                > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
                > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                > >
                > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
                > are
                > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
                show
                > and also the
                > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
                but
                > i should be
                > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
                > wondering.

              • hobanagarak
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

                  > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                  > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
                  > Superman......
                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                  > superman.

                  I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                    In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                    I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                    a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                    Superman.... ..

                    i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
                  • L . Davis
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                      Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
                      will you!!

                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                        In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                        Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
                        will you!!

                        i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.