Re: Getting closer

  • L . Davis
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
      I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest will
      go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show and
      will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
      appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
      comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
      comics. I haven't decided yet!!

      > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
      are
      > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the show
      and also the
      > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it but
      i should be
      > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
      wondering.

    • rajdrop86
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
        I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.
      • L . Davis
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
          I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
          a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
          Superman......
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@...> wrote:

          > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
          superman.

        • Alyson Mae Rhodes
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
            I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
              im gonna be  the fat guy walkin around....HA!

              I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.

            • Lisa Davis
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

                On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
                I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                Superman.... ..
                --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@.. .> wrote:

                > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                superman.

              • paulv70
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                  I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
                  load a me.

                  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
                  wrote:

                  > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
                  will
                  > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
                  and
                  > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
                  > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
                  > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
                  > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                  > >
                  > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
                  > are
                  > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
                  show
                  > and also the
                  > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
                  but
                  > i should be
                  > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
                  > wondering.

                • hobanagarak
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

                    > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                    > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
                    > Superman......
                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                    > superman.

                    I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                      In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                      I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                      a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                      Superman.... ..

                      i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
                    • L . Davis
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                        Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
                        will you!!

                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                          In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                          Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
                          will you!!

                          i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.