Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Getting closer

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
      i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they are changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the show and also the first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it but i should be there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was wondering.
    • L . Davis
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
        I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest will
        go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show and
        will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
        appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
        comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
        comics. I haven't decided yet!!

        > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
        are
        > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the show
        and also the
        > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it but
        i should be
        > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
        wondering.

      • rajdrop86
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
          I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.
        • L . Davis
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
            I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
            a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
            Superman......
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@...> wrote:

            > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
            superman.

          • Alyson Mae Rhodes
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
              I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                im gonna be  the fat guy walkin around....HA!

                I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.

              • Lisa Davis
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                  That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

                  On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
                  I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                  a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                  Superman.... ..
                  --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@.. .> wrote:

                  > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                  superman.

                • paulv70
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                    I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
                    load a me.

                    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
                    wrote:

                    > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
                    will
                    > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
                    and
                    > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
                    > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
                    > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
                    > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                    > >
                    > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
                    > are
                    > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
                    show
                    > and also the
                    > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
                    but
                    > i should be
                    > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
                    > wondering.

                  • hobanagarak
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

                      > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                      > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
                      > Superman......
                      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                      > superman.

                      I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                        In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                        I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                        a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                        Superman.... ..

                        i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
                      • L . Davis
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                          Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
                          will you!!

                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                            In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                            Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
                            will you!!

                            i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.