Re: Getting closer

  • L . Davis
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 10, 2006
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

      > The years is almost over and the comicon will be back in Pittsburgh

      It will be something to look forward to!!......Hope to see and meet
      some new friends!!
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
        i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they are changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the show and also the first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it but i should be there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was wondering.
      • L . Davis
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
          I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest will
          go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show and
          will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
          appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
          comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
          comics. I haven't decided yet!!

          > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
          are
          > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the show
          and also the
          > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it but
          i should be
          > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
          wondering.

        • rajdrop86
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
            I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.
          • L . Davis
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
              I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
              a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
              Superman......
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@...> wrote:

              > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
              superman.

            • Alyson Mae Rhodes
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                  im gonna be  the fat guy walkin around....HA!

                  I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.

                • Lisa Davis
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                    That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

                    On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
                    I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                    a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                    Superman.... ..
                    --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@.. .> wrote:

                    > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                    superman.

                  • paulv70
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                      I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
                      load a me.

                      HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

                      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
                      wrote:

                      > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
                      will
                      > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
                      and
                      > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
                      > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
                      > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
                      > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
                      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                      > >
                      > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
                      > are
                      > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
                      show
                      > and also the
                      > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
                      but
                      > i should be
                      > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
                      > wondering.

                    • hobanagarak
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

                        > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                        > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
                        > Superman......
                        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                        > superman.

                        I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                          In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                          I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                          a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                          Superman.... ..

                          i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
                        • L . Davis
                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                            Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
                            will you!!

                            Message 13 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                              In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                              Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
                              will you!!

                              i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.