Who'd ya vote for?

  • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2005
      I didnt vote in the comic poll (because I wont be happy until
      BENDIS! comes), but I DID vote in the rasslin' poll. I picked Raven
      because he's pretty knowledgeable about Rasslin', comics, and from
      what I hear, he's a pretty alright guy.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2005
        thanks for voting

        "Dirk...Dirk Diggler" <datlocolatino@...> wrote:

        I didnt vote in the comic poll (because I wont be happy until
        BENDIS! comes), but I DID vote in the rasslin' poll. I picked Raven
        because he's pretty knowledgeable about Rasslin', comics, and from
        what I hear, he's a pretty alright guy.

        "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • Kerry
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2005
          I voted for AL Snow, even though the only one I haven't met from the
          group listed is Gilberg.
          I have a great New Rockers promo, I'm dying to get signed, plus when
          I met him the last time, I had forgot my camera... so no pic. :(

          Anyone interested in wrestlers can go to my site, to check out
          autographs, my collection and most of the guys I've met.

          www.geocities.com/khwrestle1

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
          wrote:
          > thanks for voting
          >
          > "Dirk...Dirk Diggler" <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:
          > I didnt vote in the comic poll (because I wont be happy until
          > BENDIS! comes), but I DID vote in the rasslin' poll. I picked
          Raven
          > because he's pretty knowledgeable about Rasslin', comics, and from
          > what I hear, he's a pretty alright guy.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

          > "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is
          anything greater than turning animals into poo."

          > ---------------------------------
          > Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
        • R
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2005
            I don't know the first thing about wrestling, so I picked Raven,
            because that seemed to be the one most likely to be a woman.
            Oops. :)

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9, 2005
                Well, so far it looks just like Johnny V.
                I'm going to the Legends on the Ring 2 convention in NJ, next
                weekend. The promoters are talking about an "EXTREME" reunion
                convention in July between Shane Douglas's show and the WWE PPV.
                Plus Wrestling Reunion is having a convention in June, with Kimberly
                Page already signed...... so even though I want to meet Mercedes,
                Ernie Hudson and Margot Kidder.... there isn't much really making me
                want to go to Comicon, plu just not enough money to go around.