Re: Getting closer

  • maharashka
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 10, 2006
      I think seeing Mike Grell will be tremendous!
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 10, 2006
        i'd like to see Larry Hama
      • Mike DiBaggio
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 10, 2006
          I second that.

          Mike

          On 12/10/06, bsimon9427@... <bsimon9427@...> wrote:

          i'd like to see Larry Hama

        • L . Davis
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 10, 2006
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

            > The years is almost over and the comicon will be back in Pittsburgh

            It will be something to look forward to!!......Hope to see and meet
            some new friends!!
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
              i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they are changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the show and also the first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it but i should be there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was wondering.
            • L . Davis
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest will
                go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show and
                will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
                appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
                comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
                comics. I haven't decided yet!!

                > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
                are
                > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the show
                and also the
                > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it but
                i should be
                > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
                wondering.

              • rajdrop86
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                  I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.
                • L . Davis
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                    I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                    a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
                    Superman......
                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@...> wrote:

                    > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                    superman.

                  • Alyson Mae Rhodes
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                      I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                        im gonna be  the fat guy walkin around....HA!

                        I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.

                      • Lisa Davis
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                          That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

                          On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
                          I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                          a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                          Superman.... ..
                          --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@.. .> wrote:

                          > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                          superman.

                        • paulv70
                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                            I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
                            load a me.

                            HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

                            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
                            wrote:

                            > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
                            will
                            > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
                            and
                            > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
                            > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
                            > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
                            > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
                            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                            > >
                            > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
                            > are
                            > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
                            show
                            > and also the
                            > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
                            but
                            > i should be
                            > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
                            > wondering.

                          • hobanagarak
                            Message 13 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

                              > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                              > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
                              > Superman......
                              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                              > superman.

                              I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
                              Message 14 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                                In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                                I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                                a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                                Superman.... ..

                                i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
                              • L . Davis
                                Message 15 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                                  Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
                                  will you!!

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                                    In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                                    Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
                                    will you!!

                                    i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.