Re: Getting closer

  • rajdrop86
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 9, 2006
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...>
      wrote:

      > I can honestly say, I'm lookin forward to it
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The years is almost over and the comicon will be back in Pittsburgh

      I never been to a comicon. i would love to try and attend
    • paulv70
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 9, 2006
        It is still in April, right?

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I can honestly say, I'm lookin forward to it
        > >

        > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > The years is almost over and the comicon will be back in
        Pittsburgh

        > I never been to a comicon. i would love to try and attend

      • hellboypi
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 10, 2006
          Looking forward to it? Really? Is anyone?

          Yeah, I saw the early guest list in the latest Previews.

          They might as well have run last year's ad, or the year before that,
          or the year before that...

          It's the same old, same old. Some fresh guests would be a welcome
          change Mr. George. Please?

          How about the guests who have canceled over the years like Erik
          Larsen, Eric Wight or Neil Gaiman? Try to get them to come back.

          Guys who haven't been back lately like Jeff Smith and Evan Dorkin.

          Have Adam Hughes bring some of his buddies from the south like Cully
          Hamner, Mike Wieringo and Jason Pearson.

          Mike Allred - he's trying to hype Madman's move to Image.
          Stan Sakai - 100th issue of Usagi

          Don't think they've ever attended - Walt Simonson, the Kuberts,
          Robert Kirkman, Eric Powell, Ed McGuinness, Scottie Young, Humberto
          Ramos, Guy Davis, Tony Harris, Todd Dezago, Paul Dini, Bruce Timm,
          Alex Ross, Dan Jurgens, Darwyn Cooke, Carlos Pacheco, Kurt Busiek,
          Geoff Johns, Gary Frank, Tim Sale, Ed Benes, Phil Hester, Judd
          Winick, Grant Morrison, J. Scott Cambell, Phil Noto, Dave Johnson,
          Becky Cloonan, Brian Wood, Brian K. Vaughan, Paul Grist, Tony Moore,
          Cory Walker, Ryan Ottley, Paco Medina, Jim Cheung, Salvador Larroca,
          Ariel Olivetti, Jeph Loeb, Leinil Yu, Steve Dillon, Tom Beland,
          Charlie Adlard, Arthur Adams, Mark Millar,Steve McNiven, John
          Cassaday, Jim Lee, Frank Quitely, Terry Dodson...

          Please....?

          <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

          > I can honestly say, I'm lookin forward to it
          >

          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@> wrote:
          > >
          > > The years is almost over and the comicon will be back in
          Pittsburgh

        • maharashka
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 10, 2006
            I think seeing Mike Grell will be tremendous!
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 10, 2006
              i'd like to see Larry Hama
            • Mike DiBaggio
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 10, 2006
                I second that.

                Mike

                On 12/10/06, bsimon9427@... <bsimon9427@...> wrote:

                i'd like to see Larry Hama

              • L . Davis
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 10, 2006
                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

                  > The years is almost over and the comicon will be back in Pittsburgh

                  It will be something to look forward to!!......Hope to see and meet
                  some new friends!!
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                    i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they are changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the show and also the first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it but i should be there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was wondering.
                  • L . Davis
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                      I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest will
                      go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show and
                      will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
                      appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
                      comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
                      comics. I haven't decided yet!!

                      > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
                      are
                      > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the show
                      and also the
                      > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it but
                      i should be
                      > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
                      wondering.

                    • rajdrop86
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                        I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.
                      • L . Davis
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                          I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                          a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
                          Superman......
                          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@...> wrote:

                          > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                          superman.

                        • Alyson Mae Rhodes
                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                            I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

                            Message 13 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                              im gonna be  the fat guy walkin around....HA!

                              I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or superman.

                            • Lisa Davis
                              Message 14 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                                That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

                                On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
                                I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                                a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                                Superman.... ..
                                --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@.. .> wrote:

                                > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                                superman.

                              • paulv70
                                Message 15 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                                  I was the Riddler last year. This time, well, wait til they get a
                                  load a me.

                                  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

                                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...>
                                  wrote:

                                  > I think I am going to get excited to see how the costume contest
                                  will
                                  > go!!.....This will be my first time (of yr 2007) going to the show
                                  and
                                  > will be the first time to appear in a costume. I am going to be
                                  > appearing as either Spider-Girl~she is Spider-Man's daughter in the
                                  > comics....or Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew from the 1977 era of the
                                  > comics. I haven't decided yet!!
                                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > i'm kinda excited to see how the costume contest will go as they
                                  > are
                                  > > changing it up some. last year was the first time i went to the
                                  show
                                  > and also the
                                  > > first time going in costume. i have to make some changes to it
                                  but
                                  > i should be
                                  > > there in costume again. i was gi joe's snake eyes if anyone was
                                  > wondering.

                                • hobanagarak
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Dec 11, 2006
                                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "L . Davis" <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

                                    > I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                                    > a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
                                    > Superman......
                                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
                                    > superman.

                                    I should be there as Darth Nihilus.
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                                      In a message dated 12/11/2006 8:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                                      I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
                                      a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
                                      Superman.... ..

                                      i'm not going to be a superhero. my character is all human even if he is the worlds best commando/ninja  lol
                                    • L . Davis
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                                        Come As You ARE!!.........Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!!...So
                                        will you!!

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Dec 12, 2006
                                          In a message dated 12/12/2006 9:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
                                          Come As You ARE!!....... ..Everyone is going to enjoy themselves!! ...So
                                          will you!!

                                          i did. i came as myself saturday and then sunday i came in costume and entered the contest.