Looking for Superhero Costumers in the Wash DC area

  • paulv70
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
      I just got a call from the Children's Inn at NIH who heard from
      someone I work with that I have a Batsuit and wanted to know if I and
      a few others would like to come out and do an appearance in January.

      Mainly looking for Superman or Spiderman, but the more the merrier.

      If interested, contact me at paulv70@...
    • Lisa Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
        Hi Paul,
            I just got your message here......I have a Spider-Girl costume and I would be interested in coming out and doing an appearance in January,  and I was wondering of when and  what the time it would be and where  this would take place.
           However, I am hoping that it doesn't fall on the date of January 29th, for that is my son's birthday.  I am hoping that this appearance would be taking place on a weekend.
           I have never done this type of thing, and have wanted to do this for a while.  I am very nervous and scared to do something like this, I know it will be both scary (for me at first)but definately rewarding to especially see a smile on a childs face!!
           If I can't do something like this in January......I can always wait untill April for the Comics Convention in Pittsburgh.  Thanks for contacting me!!
                                                           Sincerely,
                                                               Lisa

        paulv70 <paulv70@...> wrote:
        I just got a call from the Children's Inn at NIH who heard from
        someone I work with that I have a Batsuit and wanted to know if I and
        a few others would like to come out and do an appearance in January.

        Mainly looking for Superman or Spiderman, but the more the merrier.

        If interested, contact me at paulv70@yahoo. com

        Sponsored Link

        Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's -in less than one year.