New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 4, 2005
      pittscomicon group:

      What wrestler (old school or otherwise)
      would you like to see at the Con?

      o Bruno Sammartino
      o Mick Foley
      o Roddy Piper
      o Ivan Putski
      o Balls Mahoney
      o Raven
      o AJ Styles
      o Gilberg
      o Honky Tonk Man
      o Al Snow

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 8, 2005
        pittscomicon group:

        Does anyone from this group that is going to attend the con
        want to meet up over at the mall for dinner?

        o Yes
        o NO

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 8, 2005
          pittscomicon group:

          Who would you like to see at the 2006 Pittsburgh Comicon?

          o Stan Lee
          o Brian M Bendis
          o Bruno Sammartino
          o J. Winick
          o Carmen Electra

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
            pittscomicon group:

            What actor would you guys like to see?

            o Robert Englund
            o Ken Kirzinger
            o Bruce Campbell
            o Ernie Hudson
            o Harold Ramis

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
              pittscomicon group:

              What wrestlers would you guys like to see?

              o RVD
              o Terry Funk
              o Raven
              o Mick Foley
              o Steven Richards
              o Shane Douglas

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
                pittscomicon group:

                What comic artist would you guys like to see?

                o Alex Ross
                o Nick Bradshaw
                o Dan Brereton

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • Philip Herzog
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
                  Bruce Campbell
                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
                    Already met them all, but would love to get Stevie to sign my BWO
                    figure. :)

                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 29 , Dec 29, 2005
                      pittscomicon group:

                      who do you not want to see this year?

                      o Dawn of the Dead people
                      o Johnny Valiant

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!

                        Message 11 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
                          LOL Dugger,
                          That's what I was going to post.
                          There should have been that 3rd option.

                          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                          wrote:

                          > how about neither!
                          >
                          > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                          > pittscomicon group:
                          >
                          > who do you not want to see this year?
                          >
                          > o Dawn of the Dead people
                          > o Johnny Valiant

                          > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                          Groups
                          > web site listed above.
                          >
                          > Thanks!

                          > Comic
                          book Comic book
                          store Comic book
                          artist
                          Comic book cover
                          Comic book for sale Dc
                          comic
                          book

                          Service.

                          Message 12 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
                            pittscomicon group:

                            I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

                            o To buy stuff
                            o To sell stuff
                            o To meet/interact with the artists
                            o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
                            o To attend the charity auction
                            o For the poker tournament
                            o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
                            o To try and build my business/reputation
                            o To ogle the ladies
                            o To ogle the dudes

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 29 , May 8, 2006
                              pittscomicon group:

                              What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

                              o great
                              o nice
                              o ok
                              o needs work
                              o oh my god that's bad

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!
                            • Kirisawa Fuko
                              Message 14 of 29 , May 9, 2006
                                Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                                we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                                went/was run?

                                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                > pittscomicon group:
                                >
                                > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                                Comicon

                                > o great
                                > o nice
                                > o ok
                                > o needs work
                                > o oh my god that's bad

                                > web site listed above.
                                >
                                > Thanks!

                              • MTB
                                Message 15 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                                  > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                                  > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                                  > went/was run?
                                  >
                                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                                  > > pittscomicon group:
                                  > >
                                  > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                                  > Comicon
                                  > >
                                  > > o great
                                  > > o nice
                                  > > o ok
                                  > > o needs work
                                  > > o oh my god that's bad

                                  > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                                  Groups
                                  > > web site listed above.
                                  > >
                                  > > Thanks!

                                  what u saw
                                • MTB
                                  Message 16 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                                    > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                                    > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                                    > went/was run?
                                    >
                                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                                    > > pittscomicon group:
                                    > >
                                    > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                                    > Comicon
                                    > >
                                    > > o great
                                    > > o nice
                                    > > o ok
                                    > > o needs work
                                    > > o oh my god that's bad

                                    > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                                    Groups
                                    > > web site listed above.
                                    > >
                                    > > Thanks!

                                    what u saw
                                  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                                      pittscomicon group:

                                      would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                                      o yes once a month
                                      o yes twice a month
                                      o no
                                      o depends

                                      web site listed above.

                                      Thanks!
                                    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
                                        pittscomicon group:

                                        Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                                        But shows interest....

                                        o Hell Yeah!
                                        o No Way!
                                        o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                                        web site listed above.

                                        Thanks!
                                      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                                          pittscomicon group:

                                          Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                                          o Not his best work
                                          o Too cartoonish
                                          o Ok but could have been better
                                          o Great!!!
                                          o Bad colors

                                          web site listed above.

                                          Thanks!
                                        • Anthony
                                          Message 20 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                                            I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                                            The colored version:
                                            http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de