Fw: Mexican Monster Bash Party TODAY!

  • Gene Fenton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006

      I'm packing the van right now....5:59AM.

      Should be a hoot today! I'll post tomorrow morning on it.

      We've got wrestling masks, free CDs and loads of authentic Mexican
      food prepatred by the great Mexi-fans and family at Cozumel.

      Plus, I've got Mexican movie trailers that we'll have running at the
      restaurant!

      Hope to see you there: Cozumel Mexican Restaurant, Route 30,
      Greensburg, PA...beginning at 2PM.

      http://www.creepycl assics.com/ mexicanmonsterba sh.html

      -Ron