Re: [pittscomicon] Tekkoshocon supports child rape (Mike... trust me, it's just for information)

  • William Crites
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      Hi,
      I don't post much here and really don't much to say. But I think you may
      be sliding towards libel/slander. I don't know either of these guys nor have
      I ever attend Tekkoshocon. But you really should watch what you post in a
      public forum.

      Will

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
        I know enough of real reasons you left and even burnt bridges
        afterwards Rich. Backroom backstabbing is a bit below the belt, so
        please stop.