Tekkoshocon supports child rape (Mike... trust me, it's just for information)

  • richardjlipuma
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
      There has been four separate incidents in the four years in which
      Tekkoshocon has had allegations of child molestation/rape lodged
      against them.

      I would not sell them a table or let them near Comicon as Tekkoshocon
      advertises itself as a "family oriented" convention yet allows the
      above mentioned activity to occur at their convention or in their realm
      of activity. Also let it be noted that Tekkoshocon's security chief is
      a known pedophile and has engaged in propositioning underage girls for
      sex and the Tekkoshocon con chair has come out openly as supporting
      child molestation.

      I can cite you specific incidents if you'd like (although I don't think
      this forum is the appropriate time to do so). If you wish to contact
      me, I'm sure you have my phone number (or you can get it from Chuck).

      This is why I am no longer affiliated with Tekkoshocon and will never
      be again.
    • William Crites
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
        Hi,
        I don't post much here and really don't much to say. But I think you may
        be sliding towards libel/slander. I don't know either of these guys nor have
        I ever attend Tekkoshocon. But you really should watch what you post in a
        public forum.

        Will

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
          I know enough of real reasons you left and even burnt bridges
          afterwards Rich. Backroom backstabbing is a bit below the belt, so
          please stop.