Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Baltimore Comic-Con: Sep 9-10

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
      In a message dated 9/5/2006 11:32:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, nickyb@... writes:
      Wish I could! That's some great guests listed there.
      But, I just got back last night from Toronto's Fan Expo where I spent
      way too much money plus I already have other commitments for this
      weekend. Maybe next time!

      Nicky
      thats to far for me to go to get only one autograph i would want. phil noto on a gi joe book to be released this thursday.
      is there some kinda web sight that lists conventions in our area or the "big" ones nation wide?
      i'm kinda new to the con scene and always find out about them at the list minute or when its to late.
      thanks
      bart
    • paulv70
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006