Re: [pittscomicon] Re: New poll for pittscomicon

    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 1, 2005
      Bendis was always a blast at the con in Pittsburgh

      HELLBOYPI@... wrote:
      Okay, gotcha.

      I would have voted for Bendis too!

      I told Mike Oeming at Charlotte last summer that we missed him and Bendis in Pittsburgh, and he said he just couldn't make it last year and that It'll be tough to get Bendis back now that he's a dad and limiting his con appearances.

      "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 4, 2005
        pittscomicon group:

        What wrestler (old school or otherwise)
        would you like to see at the Con?

        o Bruno Sammartino
        o Mick Foley
        o Roddy Piper
        o Ivan Putski
        o Balls Mahoney
        o Raven
        o AJ Styles
        o Gilberg
        o Honky Tonk Man
        o Al Snow

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 8, 2005
          pittscomicon group:

          Does anyone from this group that is going to attend the con
          want to meet up over at the mall for dinner?

          o Yes
          o NO

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 8, 2005
            pittscomicon group:

            Who would you like to see at the 2006 Pittsburgh Comicon?

            o Stan Lee
            o Brian M Bendis
            o Bruno Sammartino
            o J. Winick
            o Carmen Electra

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
              pittscomicon group:

              What actor would you guys like to see?

              o Robert Englund
              o Ken Kirzinger
              o Bruce Campbell
              o Ernie Hudson
              o Harold Ramis

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
                pittscomicon group:

                What wrestlers would you guys like to see?

                o RVD
                o Terry Funk
                o Raven
                o Mick Foley
                o Steven Richards
                o Shane Douglas

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
                  pittscomicon group:

                  What comic artist would you guys like to see?

                  o Alex Ross
                  o Nick Bradshaw
                  o Dan Brereton

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • Philip Herzog
                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
                    Bruce Campbell
                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
                      Already met them all, but would love to get Stevie to sign my BWO
                      figure. :)

                      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 29 , Dec 29, 2005
                        pittscomicon group:

                        who do you not want to see this year?

                        o Dawn of the Dead people
                        o Johnny Valiant

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!

                          Message 12 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
                            LOL Dugger,
                            That's what I was going to post.
                            There should have been that 3rd option.

                            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                            wrote:

                            > how about neither!
                            >
                            > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                            > pittscomicon group:
                            >
                            > who do you not want to see this year?
                            >
                            > o Dawn of the Dead people
                            > o Johnny Valiant

                            > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                            Groups
                            > web site listed above.
                            >
                            > Thanks!

                            > Comic
                            book Comic book
                            store Comic book
                            artist
                            Comic book cover
                            Comic book for sale Dc
                            comic
                            book

                            Service.

                            Message 13 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
                              pittscomicon group:

                              I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

                              o To buy stuff
                              o To sell stuff
                              o To meet/interact with the artists
                              o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
                              o To attend the charity auction
                              o For the poker tournament
                              o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
                              o To try and build my business/reputation
                              o To ogle the ladies
                              o To ogle the dudes

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!
                            • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 29 , May 8, 2006
                                pittscomicon group:

                                What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

                                o great
                                o nice
                                o ok
                                o needs work
                                o oh my god that's bad

                                web site listed above.

                                Thanks!
                              • Kirisawa Fuko
                                Message 15 of 29 , May 9, 2006
                                  Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                                  we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                                  went/was run?

                                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                  > pittscomicon group:
                                  >
                                  > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                                  Comicon

                                  > o great
                                  > o nice
                                  > o ok
                                  > o needs work
                                  > o oh my god that's bad

                                  > web site listed above.
                                  >
                                  > Thanks!

                                • MTB
                                  Message 16 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                                    > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                                    > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                                    > went/was run?
                                    >
                                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                                    > > pittscomicon group:
                                    > >
                                    > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                                    > Comicon
                                    > >
                                    > > o great
                                    > > o nice
                                    > > o ok
                                    > > o needs work
                                    > > o oh my god that's bad

                                    > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                                    Groups
                                    > > web site listed above.
                                    > >
                                    > > Thanks!

                                    what u saw
                                  • MTB
                                    Message 17 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                                      > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                                      > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                                      > went/was run?
                                      >
                                      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                                      > > pittscomicon group:
                                      > >
                                      > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                                      > Comicon
                                      > >
                                      > > o great
                                      > > o nice
                                      > > o ok
                                      > > o needs work
                                      > > o oh my god that's bad

                                      > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                                      Groups
                                      > > web site listed above.
                                      > >
                                      > > Thanks!

                                      what u saw
                                    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                                        pittscomicon group:

                                        would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                                        o yes once a month
                                        o yes twice a month
                                        o no
                                        o depends

                                        web site listed above.

                                        Thanks!
                                      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jul 27 8:02 PM
                                          pittscomicon group:

                                          Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                                          But shows interest....

                                          o Hell Yeah!
                                          o No Way!
                                          o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                                          web site listed above.

                                          Thanks!
                                        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                                            pittscomicon group:

                                            Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                                            o Not his best work
                                            o Too cartoonish
                                            o Ok but could have been better
                                            o Great!!!
                                            o Bad colors

                                            web site listed above.

                                            Thanks!
                                          • Anthony
                                            Message 21 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                                              I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                                              The colored version:
                                              http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de