Re: Baltimore Comic-Con: Sep 9-10

  • paulv70
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2006
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
      <spacghst@...> wrote:

      > on 9/3/06 10:45 AM, PyroArrow at pyroarrow@... wrote:
      >

      > Here is the Link to the Baltimore ComicBook Convention!:
      >
      > http://www.comicon.com/baltimore
      >

      > They don't have any extra programing like Pitsburgh (tv rooms,
      shows,
      > maybe a panel or 2) and the convention center is right next to the
      Light
      > Rail
      > which you can get to just off I83. It's a good con to just come
      down 1 day.

      I should be there Saturday (as Hal Jordan, then Batman) and Sunday
      (as Riddler or Scarecrow) If you see me, please come up and say hi.
    • Nicole Blum
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
        Wish I could! That's some great guests listed there.
        But, I just got back last night from Toronto's Fan Expo where I spent
        way too much money plus I already have other commitments for this
        weekend. Maybe next time!

        Nicky

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
          In a message dated 9/5/2006 11:32:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, nickyb@... writes:
          Wish I could! That's some great guests listed there.
          But, I just got back last night from Toronto's Fan Expo where I spent
          way too much money plus I already have other commitments for this
          weekend. Maybe next time!

          Nicky
          thats to far for me to go to get only one autograph i would want. phil noto on a gi joe book to be released this thursday.
          is there some kinda web sight that lists conventions in our area or the "big" ones nation wide?
          i'm kinda new to the con scene and always find out about them at the list minute or when its to late.
          thanks
          bart
        • paulv70
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006