Re: [pittscomicon] Baltimore Comic-Con: Sep 9-10

  • PyroArrow
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2006

      Here is the Link to the Baltimore ComicBook Convention!:

      http://www.comicon.com/baltimore

    • paulv70
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2006
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
        <spacghst@...> wrote:

        > on 9/3/06 10:45 AM, PyroArrow at pyroarrow@... wrote:
        >

        > Here is the Link to the Baltimore ComicBook Convention!:
        >
        > http://www.comicon.com/baltimore
        >

        > They don't have any extra programing like Pitsburgh (tv rooms,
        shows,
        > maybe a panel or 2) and the convention center is right next to the
        Light
        > Rail
        > which you can get to just off I83. It's a good con to just come
        down 1 day.

        I should be there Saturday (as Hal Jordan, then Batman) and Sunday
        (as Riddler or Scarecrow) If you see me, please come up and say hi.
      • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
            Wish I could! That's some great guests listed there.
            But, I just got back last night from Toronto's Fan Expo where I spent
            way too much money plus I already have other commitments for this
            weekend. Maybe next time!

            Nicky

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
              In a message dated 9/5/2006 11:32:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, nickyb@... writes:
              Wish I could! That's some great guests listed there.
              But, I just got back last night from Toronto's Fan Expo where I spent
              way too much money plus I already have other commitments for this
              weekend. Maybe next time!

              Nicky
              thats to far for me to go to get only one autograph i would want. phil noto on a gi joe book to be released this thursday.
              is there some kinda web sight that lists conventions in our area or the "big" ones nation wide?
              i'm kinda new to the con scene and always find out about them at the list minute or when its to late.
              thanks
              bart
            • paulv70
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006