Re: [pittscomicon] Baltimore Comic-Con: Sep 9-10

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2 8:30 PM
      Re: [pittscomicon] Baltimore Comic-Con: Sep 9-10 on 9/2/06 5:12 PM, bsimon9427@... at bsimon9427@... wrote:

      In a message dated 9/2/2006 5:58:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, paulv70@... writes:
      Anyone else planning on going?

      didnt know there was one. its kinda far but is there anyone or thing good going to be there?

      I will be there on Sunday,  much like every year. As for is anyone in the comic industry
      going o be there, well , yeah!  just check out the link!
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3 7:45 AM
        In a message dated 9/3/2006 6:02:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, spacghst@... writes:
        I will be there on Sunday,  much like every year. As for is anyone in the comic industry
        going o be there, well , yeah!  just check out the link!

        ah what link?
      • PyroArrow
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3 8:45 AM

          Here is the Link to the Baltimore ComicBook Convention!:

          http://www.comicon.com/baltimore

        • paulv70
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3 10:53 AM
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
            <spacghst@...> wrote:

            > on 9/3/06 10:45 AM, PyroArrow at pyroarrow@... wrote:
            >

            > Here is the Link to the Baltimore ComicBook Convention!:
            >
            > http://www.comicon.com/baltimore
            >

            > They don't have any extra programing like Pitsburgh (tv rooms,
            shows,
            > maybe a panel or 2) and the convention center is right next to the
            Light
            > Rail
            > which you can get to just off I83. It's a good con to just come
            down 1 day.

            I should be there Saturday (as Hal Jordan, then Batman) and Sunday
            (as Riddler or Scarecrow) If you see me, please come up and say hi.
          • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 5 8:30 AM
                Wish I could! That's some great guests listed there.
                But, I just got back last night from Toronto's Fan Expo where I spent
                way too much money plus I already have other commitments for this
                weekend. Maybe next time!

                Nicky

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 5 12:57 PM
                  In a message dated 9/5/2006 11:32:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, nickyb@... writes:
                  Wish I could! That's some great guests listed there.
                  But, I just got back last night from Toronto's Fan Expo where I spent
                  way too much money plus I already have other commitments for this
                  weekend. Maybe next time!

                  Nicky
                  thats to far for me to go to get only one autograph i would want. phil noto on a gi joe book to be released this thursday.
                  is there some kinda web sight that lists conventions in our area or the "big" ones nation wide?
                  i'm kinda new to the con scene and always find out about them at the list minute or when its to late.
                  thanks
                  bart
                • paulv70
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 5 2:55 PM