Re: [pittscomicon] Baltimore Comic-Con: Sep 9-10

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2006
      In a message dated 9/2/2006 5:58:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, paulv70@... writes:
      Anyone else planning on going?

      didnt know there was one. its kinda far but is there anyone or thing good going to be there?
    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2006
        Re: [pittscomicon] Baltimore Comic-Con: Sep 9-10 on 9/2/06 5:12 PM, bsimon9427@... at bsimon9427@... wrote:

        In a message dated 9/2/2006 5:58:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, paulv70@... writes:
        Anyone else planning on going?

        didnt know there was one. its kinda far but is there anyone or thing good going to be there?

        I will be there on Sunday,  much like every year. As for is anyone in the comic industry
        going o be there, well , yeah!  just check out the link!
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2006
          In a message dated 9/3/2006 6:02:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, spacghst@... writes:
          I will be there on Sunday,  much like every year. As for is anyone in the comic industry
          going o be there, well , yeah!  just check out the link!

          ah what link?
        • PyroArrow
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2006

            Here is the Link to the Baltimore ComicBook Convention!:

            http://www.comicon.com/baltimore

          • paulv70
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2006
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
              <spacghst@...> wrote:

              > on 9/3/06 10:45 AM, PyroArrow at pyroarrow@... wrote:
              >

              > Here is the Link to the Baltimore ComicBook Convention!:
              >
              > http://www.comicon.com/baltimore
              >

              > They don't have any extra programing like Pitsburgh (tv rooms,
              shows,
              > maybe a panel or 2) and the convention center is right next to the
              Light
              > Rail
              > which you can get to just off I83. It's a good con to just come
              down 1 day.

              I should be there Saturday (as Hal Jordan, then Batman) and Sunday
              (as Riddler or Scarecrow) If you see me, please come up and say hi.
            • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
                  Wish I could! That's some great guests listed there.
                  But, I just got back last night from Toronto's Fan Expo where I spent
                  way too much money plus I already have other commitments for this
                  weekend. Maybe next time!

                  Nicky

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006
                    In a message dated 9/5/2006 11:32:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, nickyb@... writes:
                    Wish I could! That's some great guests listed there.
                    But, I just got back last night from Toronto's Fan Expo where I spent
                    way too much money plus I already have other commitments for this
                    weekend. Maybe next time!

                    Nicky
                    thats to far for me to go to get only one autograph i would want. phil noto on a gi joe book to be released this thursday.
                    is there some kinda web sight that lists conventions in our area or the "big" ones nation wide?
                    i'm kinda new to the con scene and always find out about them at the list minute or when its to late.
                    thanks
                    bart
                  • paulv70
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006