The Comicon Book?

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 10:57 AM
      Has anyone heard anything about the book thats been written about the
      Comicon and all the people that go to the Conventions? If so where are
      they now? and how far did they get with the book? and/or is it out yet
      or will it be out next year?
      They were taken picture for a the book of the Comicon at
      Pittsburgh...That was the last I heard about it....Please let me know