Fw: Genghis is just around the corner!

  • Gene Fenton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 5:14 AM

      Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 12:44 PM
      Subject: Genghis is just around the corner!

      So there's 18 days 'til Genghis Con II: The Wrath of Con. We're finalizing the screening lists, contacting the winners of the Film Fest and getting the last details out.

      The Blood Wrestling Page is up http://www.genghisconpa.com/BLOODWRESTLING/bloodbath.html  and it's going to be a blast!!!! Hopefully we won't have to turn people away cause the space is limited and I know a lot of people have already told us that they're coming.

      The hotel cut-off date is coming up THIS WEEK!!!!! Sept 1st!!!! If you haven't booked yet please do. Those who came last year know that the hotel is busy so you might not get a room. They host lots of events there so don't be caught without one!

      Also, we have some space yet if you haven't booked your table yet please do soon!

      We'll see you in Pittsburgh in a couple of weeks!!!!!!

      Amy