Re: Photo Op on Saturday

  • Troy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "runescaper043"
      <runescaper043@...> wrote:

      > Anyone know what the Photo op was in the foodcourt on Saturday? I saw
      > a bunch of people sign up and have their pictures taken, including
      > some jedi. Just wondering who the photographers were and if they have
      > a website.
      >
      > I also heard they were taking pics for a book called "UnCONventional"
      >
      > Anyone know anything on that?

      the gentleman was taking pictures for a book that he is trying to
      publish about the people that attend comic cons. He said he was
      traveling to different ones across the country. the book wont be out
      for about another two years. Hope that helps.

      Troy
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2006
        Anyone know how to contact the guy? I was wanting a copy of the
        pictures he took of me...
      • ewingsmill2
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chris_agony@...> wrote:

          > Anyone know how to contact the guy? I was wanting a copy of the
          > pictures he took of me...

          I'm still waiting on this...

          HAS ANYONE FOUND THIS YET? ? ? ? ?

          PLEASE RESPOND! ! !