Photo Op on Saturday

  • runescaper043
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
      Anyone know what the Photo op was in the foodcourt on Saturday? I saw
      a bunch of people sign up and have their pictures taken, including
      some jedi. Just wondering who the photographers were and if they have
      a website.

      I also heard they were taking pics for a book called "UnCONventional"

      Anyone know anything on that?
    • Nicole Blum
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "runescaper043"
        <runescaper043@...> wrote:

        > Anyone know what the Photo op was in the foodcourt on Saturday? I saw
        > a bunch of people sign up and have their pictures taken, including
        > some jedi. Just wondering who the photographers were and if they have
        > a website.
        >
        > I also heard they were taking pics for a book called "UnCONventional"
        >
        > Anyone know anything on that?

        They were one and the same. The photographer in the food court was the
        guy doing the UnCONventional book. I got his business card, but who
        knows where I put it now....
      • Troy
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
          <runescaper043@...> wrote:

          > Anyone know what the Photo op was in the foodcourt on Saturday? I saw
          > a bunch of people sign up and have their pictures taken, including
          > some jedi. Just wondering who the photographers were and if they have
          > a website.
          >
          > I also heard they were taking pics for a book called "UnCONventional"
          >
          > Anyone know anything on that?

          the gentleman was taking pictures for a book that he is trying to
          publish about the people that attend comic cons. He said he was
          traveling to different ones across the country. the book wont be out
          for about another two years. Hope that helps.

          Troy
        • Chris
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2006
            Anyone know how to contact the guy? I was wanting a copy of the
            pictures he took of me...
          • ewingsmill2
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chris_agony@...> wrote:

              > Anyone know how to contact the guy? I was wanting a copy of the
              > pictures he took of me...

              I'm still waiting on this...

              HAS ANYONE FOUND THIS YET? ? ? ? ?

              PLEASE RESPOND! ! !