anyone ever been to this?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006

      i might be going up there to meet a fav comic writer of mine at a comic shop there. while i was there i was going to check out the molson grand prix and stop by this con.
    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006
        Re: [pittscomicon] anyone ever been to this? on 6/21/06 5:14 PM, bsimon9427@... at bsimon9427@... wrote:

        TT20 : July 7-9, 2006 <http://www.tcon.ca/tt20/index.php?pg=home>

        i might be going up there to meet a fav comic writer of mine at a comic shop there. while i was there i was going to check out the molson grand prix and stop by this con.

        Too bad my computer doesn't like the we site, but I managed to figure out
        that it is in Canada, and there are a tone of cool sci-fi, etc guests. I would
        so love to go see George Takei! He is such a great addition to the Howard Stern show!