RE: [pittscomicon] "Serenity" movie screening for charity

  • Brian Stone
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13 2:07 PM
      Its not in an effort to ressurect the wrongfully canceled Firefly series?

      That would be much funner than "women's rights" ;p (joke, chill baby. chill)

      Any info on the rumors of Sci-fi buying it out and makign a 2nd season?

      cha cha

      >From: "Cate" <honeyloupe@...>
      >To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [pittscomicon] "Serenity" movie screening for charity
      >Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 03:21:02 -0000
      >
      >Hi all!
      >
      >Just wanted to let everybody know about a screening of Joss
      >Whedon's "SERENITY" that's happening on June 22nd (that's a Thursday)
      >at 8:00pm at the Oaks Theater in Oakmont, PA.
      >
      >This screening is part of a worldwide effort to raise money for the
      >women's rights organization Equality Now. All proceeds will go to
      >Equality Now.
      >
      >For more information on the charity screenings and Equality Now - plus
      >how to buy tickets - check out http://pabrowncoats.blogspot.com
      >
      >It's a great movie for a great cause and we hope you can join us!
      >
      >-Cate & the PA Browncoats

    • Cate Stevens-Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13 2:26 PM
        Well, hey, if that's what comes of it - even better. :)

        Sci-fi rumors aren't true. Fox would never let it happen, bastards.