reminder

  • Gene Fenton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6 9:03 PM

      Just a reminder of some upcoming appearances:

      Lloyd Kaufman's Bookksigning: "The Toxic Avenger, the Novel" at
      Borders (Northway Mall in Pittsburgh, PA) on June 24th and at
      Incredibly Strange Video in Dormont on June 25th. More info can be
      viewed at http://www.troma. com

      Screening of "Faster Pussycat, Kill Kill!" at Incredibly Strange Video
      on July 22nd(where I will be a 60s go go girl). More info can be seen
      at http://www.incredib lystrangevideo. com

    • Gene Fenton