Re: pittsburgh toy an comic show end of july

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2006
      I'm planning on being there. Don't really know Billy Dee other than
      from the Colt 45 commercials, and Star Wars, but know he's a big
      name. Very cool.
      Went to Jersey for Wrestle Reunion 4. great time and got about 20 or
      so autographs and pics.
      Tried to get to Chiller Theater, but go lost and wound up around the
      stadium. :(

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" <eegah316@...> wrote:

      > I don't really recall anyone wearing costumes, other than the
      501st
      > Legion. They totally should, but they haven't. Any excuse to
      dress
      > up is a good one, I say.
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" <eegah316@>
      wrote:

      > > > Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the
      Toy