Re: [pittscomicon] Digest Number 152

  • Kelly Probo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Dear guys I'm definatlly going to be there with Billy dee williams I'm a total star wars Geek I love all 6 movies and I'm going to definalty be there so anyone who feels like geeting back to me please drop me somelines

      pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/aSIolB/TM

      There are 7 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. whassup!!!!
      From: "amazingspidey71" amazingspidey@...
      2. pittsburgh toy an comic show end of july
      From: "dugger_rockz" dugger_rockz@...
      3. Re: pittsburgh toy an comic show end of july
      From: "bsimon9427@..." bsimon9427@...
      4. Re: whassup!!!!
      From: "bsimon9427@..." bsimon9427@...
      5. Re: pittsburgh toy an comic show end of july
      From: "EEGAH316" eegah316@...
      6. Re: pittsburgh toy an comic show end of july
      From: "paulv70" paulv70@...
      7. Re: pittsburgh toy an comic show end of july
      From: "hobanagarak" hobanagarak@...

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu Jun 1, 2006 8:02 pm (PDT)
      From: "amazingspidey71" amazingspidey@...
      Subject: whassup!!!!

      Hey everyone!
      Just wanted to say that I enjoyed everyone's costume at the con this
      year!!! I wore my red and blue Spidey suit on Sunday!! Hey Paul! How
      are ya man!? Feel free (anybody)to drop me a few lines! Great group!
      Glad I joined!

      Your friendly neighborhood Spider-man

      Message: 2
      Date: Thu Jun 1, 2006 8:21 pm (PDT)
      From: "dugger_rockz" dugger_rockz@...
      Subject: pittsburgh toy an comic show end of july

      anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
      kill a weekend.

      Message: 3
      Date: Fri Jun 2, 2006 2:45 am (PDT)
      From: "bsimon9427@..." bsimon9427@...
      Subject: Re: pittsburgh toy an comic show end of july

      In a message dated 6/1/2006 11:22:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      dugger_rockz@... writes:

      anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
      kill a weekend.

      yeah i will be. i think they have them twice a year. decent show. tons of
      star wars stuff there

      Message: 4
      Date: Fri Jun 2, 2006 2:46 am (PDT)
      From: "bsimon9427@..." bsimon9427@...
      Subject: Re: whassup!!!!

      In a message dated 6/1/2006 11:03:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      amazingspidey@... writes:

      Hey everyone!
      Just wanted to say that I enjoyed everyone's costume at the con this
      year!!! I wore my red and blue Spidey suit on Sunday!! Hey Paul! How
      are ya man!? Feel free (anybody)to drop me a few lines! Great group!
      Glad I joined!

      Your friendly neighborhood Spider-man

      i wish the ac was on more or something bc i got really hot in my costume
      lol but i still had fun

      Message: 5
      Date: Fri Jun 2, 2006 4:00 am (PDT)
      From: "EEGAH316" eegah316@...

      Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
      Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee Williams
      and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough to
      go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.

      I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
      always fun.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
      wrote:

      > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
      > kill a weekend.

      Message: 6
      Date: Fri Jun 2, 2006 5:40 am (PDT)
      From: "paulv70" paulv70@...

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" wrote:

      > Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
      > Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee Williams
      > and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough to
      > go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.
      >
      > I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
      > always fun.
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
      > > kill a weekend.

      Never been to this one. Would it be appropriate to wear one of my comic
      costumes?

      Message: 7
      Date: Fri Jun 2, 2006 6:52 am (PDT)
      From: "hobanagarak" hobanagarak@...

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" wrote:

      > Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
      > Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee Williams
      > and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough to
      > go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.
      >
      > I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
      > always fun.
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
      > > kill a weekend.

      I'll probably be there. Killing a weekend and all that. Big Star Wars
      fan too.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://mail.yahoo.com