Re: pittsburgh toy an comic show end of july

  • EEGAH316
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
      Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
      Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee Williams
      and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough to
      go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.

      I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
      always fun.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...>
      wrote:

      > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
      > kill a weekend.

    • paulv70
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" <eegah316@...> wrote:

        > Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
        > Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee Williams
        > and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough to
        > go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.
        >
        > I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
        > always fun.
        >

        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
        > > kill a weekend.

        Never been to this one. Would it be appropriate to wear one of my comic
        costumes?
      • hobanagarak
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" <eegah316@...> wrote:

          > Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
          > Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee Williams
          > and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough to
          > go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.
          >
          > I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
          > always fun.
          >

          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
          > > kill a weekend.

          I'll probably be there. Killing a weekend and all that. Big Star Wars
          fan too.
        • EEGAH316
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2006
            I don't really recall anyone wearing costumes, other than the 501st
            Legion. They totally should, but they haven't. Any excuse to dress
            up is a good one, I say.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" <eegah316@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
            > > Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee
            Williams
            > > and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough
            > > go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.
            > >
            > > I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
            > > always fun.
            > >

            > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
            <dugger_rockz@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip
            just to
            > > > kill a weekend.
            > > >

            > Never been to this one. Would it be appropriate to wear one of my
            comic
            > costumes?

          • Kerry
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2006
              I'm planning on being there. Don't really know Billy Dee other than
              from the Colt 45 commercials, and Star Wars, but know he's a big
              name. Very cool.
              Went to Jersey for Wrestle Reunion 4. great time and got about 20 or
              so autographs and pics.
              Tried to get to Chiller Theater, but go lost and wound up around the
              stadium. :(