pittsburgh toy an comic show end of july

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
      anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
      kill a weekend.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
        In a message dated 6/1/2006 11:22:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:
        anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
        kill a weekend.

        yeah i will be. i think they have them twice a year. decent show. tons of star wars stuff there
      • EEGAH316
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
          Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
          Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee Williams
          and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough to
          go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.

          I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
          always fun.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...>
          wrote:

          > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
          > kill a weekend.

        • paulv70
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" <eegah316@...> wrote:

            > Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
            > Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee Williams
            > and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough to
            > go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.
            >
            > I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
            > always fun.
            >

            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
            > > kill a weekend.

            Never been to this one. Would it be appropriate to wear one of my comic
            costumes?
          • hobanagarak
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" <eegah316@...> wrote:

              > Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
              > Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee Williams
              > and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough to
              > go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.
              >
              > I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
              > always fun.
              >

              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip just to
              > > kill a weekend.

              I'll probably be there. Killing a weekend and all that. Big Star Wars
              fan too.
            • EEGAH316
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 3, 2006
                I don't really recall anyone wearing costumes, other than the 501st
                Legion. They totally should, but they haven't. Any excuse to dress
                up is a good one, I say.

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" <eegah316@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Neither hell nor high water shall stop me from attending the Toy
                > > Show. The celebrity guests this time around are Billy Dee
                Williams
                > > and Richard Kiel. One of those guys alone would be reason enough
                > > go wherever, but both together is incredible!! I can't wait.
                > >
                > > I think the 501st Legion usually shows up there as well, which is
                > > always fun.
                > >

                > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
                <dugger_rockz@>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > anyone going to that? im thinkin i may have to make the trip
                just to
                > > > kill a weekend.
                > > >

                > Never been to this one. Would it be appropriate to wear one of my
                comic
                > costumes?

              • Kerry
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2006
                  I'm planning on being there. Don't really know Billy Dee other than
                  from the Colt 45 commercials, and Star Wars, but know he's a big
                  name. Very cool.
                  Went to Jersey for Wrestle Reunion 4. great time and got about 20 or
                  so autographs and pics.
                  Tried to get to Chiller Theater, but go lost and wound up around the
                  stadium. :(