whassup!!!!

  • amazingspidey71
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hey everyone!
      Just wanted to say that I enjoyed everyone's costume at the con this
      year!!! I wore my red and blue Spidey suit on Sunday!! Hey Paul! How
      are ya man!? Feel free (anybody)to drop me a few lines! Great group!
      Glad I joined!

      Your friendly neighborhood Spider-man
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        In a message dated 6/1/2006 11:03:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, amazingspidey@... writes:
        Hey everyone!
        Just wanted to say that I enjoyed everyone's costume at the con this
        year!!! I wore my red and blue Spidey suit on Sunday!! Hey Paul! How
        are ya man!? Feel free (anybody)to drop me a few lines! Great group!
        Glad I joined!

        Your friendly neighborhood Spider-man

        i wish the ac was on more or something bc i got really hot in my costume  lol  but i still had fun