Anybody have Pittsburgh Comic Con 2000 gallery pics?

  • insta80
    Message 1 of 10 , May 29, 2006
      The official Pittsburgh Comic Con site has deleted the 2000 and 2001
      galley from their site. I was at the 2000 con dressed as a zombie cop
      from Resident Evil and only got my picture off the gallery. But I
      thought they wouldn't delete the galley until this decade was over so
      now I'm trying to get all the 2000 gallery pics if anyone saved them
    • EEGAH316
      Message 2 of 10 , May 30, 2006
        I remember it well. Looked pretty good! I wouldn't have guessed it
        was rushed.