Pyramid Head

  • insta80
    Message 1 of 10 , May 29, 2006
      Did anybody enjoy Pyramid Heads appearance at the con? Cause I was
      Pyramid head and It was fun being him :D I wish I could've made the
      costume better but It was a last minute thing and I rushed to make it
      I was also a clown for Friday and Saturday for a booth there that
      sells a comic book called DEEP FRIED you may have seen me and might
      have gotten a sticker from me hopefully I'll make a better Pyramid
      Head costume for the 2007 con
    • insta80
      Message 2 of 10 , May 29, 2006
        The official Pittsburgh Comic Con site has deleted the 2000 and 2001
        galley from their site. I was at the 2000 con dressed as a zombie cop
        from Resident Evil and only got my picture off the gallery. But I
        thought they wouldn't delete the galley until this decade was over so
        now I'm trying to get all the 2000 gallery pics if anyone saved them
      • EEGAH316
        Message 3 of 10 , May 30, 2006
          I remember it well. Looked pretty good! I wouldn't have guessed it
          was rushed.