Re: Was any one there in costume (I mean in this group)?

  • Nicole Blum
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2004
      Not this year. I don't have a costume myself, but my husband
      sometimes goes as Darth Maul. However, since we were coming down from
      Rochester, NY it just didn't work to come in costume this year.

      Nicky Blum
      aka Doc_Bev (FanForce boards)
      aka Eowyn (www.rochesterfandom.com)
    • mike haushalter
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2004
        I dressded up as a ninja does that count

        They will make cemeteries their cathedrals and the cities will be your tombs

        >From: "Nicole Blum" <nickyb@...>
        >To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Was any one there in costume (I mean in this
        group)?
        >Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:23:08 -0000
        >
        >Not this year. I don't have a costume myself, but my husband
        >sometimes goes as Darth Maul. However, since we were coming down from
        >Rochester, NY it just didn't work to come in costume this year.
        >
        >Nicky Blum
        >aka Doc_Bev (FanForce boards)
        >aka Eowyn (www.rochesterfandom.com)

        Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
        $1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp
      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2004
          Yep, I try to costume every year if possible. I was Mad Hatter from
          the Japanese comic Angel Sanctuary on Sunday.

          ~Alexeil