Re: costume contest VIDEO and photos online!

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 9 , May 14, 2006
      > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
      myself on
      > stage
      > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it says
      it will
      > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
      > -bart

      Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
      not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually. You
      also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla or
      something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
      start it up again where you left off. Good luck!
    • paulv70
      Message 2 of 9 , May 14, 2006

        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
        > > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
        > myself on
        > > stage
        > > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it
        says
        > it will
        > > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
        > > -bart
        > >

        > Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
        > not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually.
        You
        > also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla
        or
        > something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
        > start it up again where you left off. Good luck!

        Maybe you could post it for download as a zip file?
      • Scott St. Pierre
        Message 3 of 9 , May 15, 2006
          good job man, my favs were Lillith and Grifter's slide.

          Also the two that I think were from Resident Evil.